The Six Human Needs
1. Certainty: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the need for the unknown, change, new stimuli
3. Significance: feeling unique, important, special or needed
4. Connection/Love: a strong feeling of closeness or union with someone or something
5. Growth: an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding
6. Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to and supporting others"
2. What are the ways (good and bad) you meet these needs? For example, in your relationships, work, eating, exercise, etc.?
3. How can you increase your focus on growth and contribution? What are some things you can do, or new experiences you can participate in? Use the Hour of Power to maximize your planning in this area.